Have you been diagnosed with this disease? If yes, you should start its treatment from this moment because the modern pace of life demands your constant activity. Let’s take a look at its characteristics.
Arthritis is a disease of the joints, associated with their painful inflammation (joints become swollen and the skin turns red). A person feels pain in them and experiences a restriction in the movement.
Quite often arthritis is caused by closed or open joint damages, with frequently recurring minor injuries, colds, and regular physical strain.
Arthritis has the following well-known reasons:
- infectious joint damage caused by a certain type of streptococcus (rheumatoid arthritis);
- infection caused by a bacterial or viral agent (rarely fungal) which reaches the fabric of the joint, and causes the inflammation (infectious arthritis);
- traumas of joints.
Considering the fact that the causes of arthritis are very different, the treatment will be effective in case of a positive diagnostic research, aimed at detecting them.
Symptoms of Arthritis
- Joint pain – it occurs often at night and it facilitates while moving;
- A shifting nature of pain – at first, pain affects one joint, and in a while, it stops. Then it affects another joint (typical of rheumatoid arthritis);
- Swollen joints because of the development of edema;
- Restraint feeling in the joints immediately after awakening, which disappears after a while;
- Deformation, joint redness, local temperature rise;
- General weakness, fever, headache (a migraine);
- The emergence of nodules under the skin (typical for rheumatoid arthritis);
Celebrex, Diclofenac, Indocin are the most common preparations used in the treatment of this disease.
Celebrex is a non-steroidal drug that helps to ease the pain and relieve the swelling of the joints. It functions by blocking hormones which cause the pain in the body and are in charge of the inflammation. The dosing regimen is 200mg as a single dose or 100mg twice a day. This remedy is contraindicated in women during their last 3 months of pregnancy. Also, it is forbidden to use this drug after heart surgeries. It may cause the following side effects: diarrhea, cough, fever.
Diclofenac is a non-steroidal drug that helps to moderate different manifestations of the pain. It functions by decreasing substances in the body that are in charge of provoking the pain. The dosing regimen in the case of Arthritis is 50mg 3 or 4 times a day. This medication is also contraindicated in women during their last 3 months of pregnancy. The adverse reactions are the following: belching, diarrhea, dizziness, abdominal pain.
Indocin is a non-steroidal drug that helps to treat all kinds of arthritis. It functions by blocking hormones which are in charge of the inflammation and pain. The dosing regimen is 25mg twice a day. It is contraindicated in women during the last months of pregnancy. It may cause the following side effects: a headache, nausea, vomiting.
If you have been diagnosed with arthritis, do not waste your time. You can ease the pain with the help of these preparations. They will reduce the manifestations of pain and the inflammation in every part of your body, especially in joints. The effect is fast, and its efficiency has been proven by hundreds of grateful patients. It blocks the hormones which provoke this pain, and you can feel a relief in your movement and during your sleep.
You can buy them in our online drugstore, they are all available. We offer constant discounts and are in touch with every person 24/7/365. All these preparations are sold in an opaque package and only you will see what is inside.