|0 (0 votes):|
Clomid (Clomiphene) is used to treat:
- anovulatory infertility (ovulation induction);
- dysfunctional metrorrhagia;
- polycystic ovarian syndrome;
- androgen deficiency;
- and disorders of the pituitary gonadotrophic function.
Clomid increases the secretion of gonadotropins and stimulates ovulation. It has no gestagenic and androgenic activity.
Side effects are usually observed at the beginning of the therapy.
- nervous system: dizziness, headache, sleepiness, slowing of mental and motor reactions, depression, irritability, insomnia;
- digestive system: nausea, vomiting, gastralgia, flatulence, diarrhea;
- allergic reactions: rash and allergic dermatitis;
- urogenital system: polyuria, frequent urination, pain in the lower abdomen, dysmenorrhea, menorrhagia;
- others: weight gain, decreased visual acuity, alopecia, pain in the breast.
Do not take Clomiphene if you are pregnant or breast-feeding without consulting your doctor. The medicine enters breast milk and thus can affect the baby.
If you are over 60 years of age, the likelihood of side effects is very high. You may need a lower dose.
Medication is also not recommended for people under 18 years of age.
Clomid is contraindicated for patients with:
- hypersensitivity to the drug and its components;
- liver and / or kidney failure;
- metrorrhagia of unknown etiology;
- neoplasms of genital organs;
- tumor or hypofunction of the hypophysis;
Use caution when driving, operating machinery, or performing other hazardous activities.
Don’t take the drug when drinking alcohol. Alcohol may increase drowsiness and dizziness.
How to take
The drug is taken orally with a full glass of water, regardless of the meal.
It is recommended to take the drug, starting from the fifth day of the menstrual cycle.
The initial dose is 50 mg once a day for 5 days treatment.
Do not exceed your prescribed dosage.
Do not stop taking medicine abruptly, as it can cause discomfort.
Efficient full course for the majority of patients is 3 cycles.
Clomid is compatible with gonadotropins.
Clinically significant interaction of Clomid in combination with other drugs has not been established.
Take the medicine as soon as you remember. However, dont take the double dose and continue the prescribed dosage.
Symptoms of overdose include nausea, vomiting, “tides” of blood to the face, and blurred vision.
In case of severe overdose, contact emergency services immediately (USA/UK – 911 / 112 / 999).
The medicine should be kept in a dry place with temperature no higher than 25C, away from children.
Has a Generic Clomid been approved?
Yes, generic Clomid is no different from regular brand products.
Other manufacturers include:
- Corona Laboratories
- Medoz Pharmaceuticals
- Sigma Laboratories Pvt Ltd
- Svizera Healthcare (Sigma Division)
- Sifam Pharmaceuticals
- Solvay Pharma India Pvt Ltd
- Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (Vibra)
- Pharma Synth Formulations Ltd.
- Modi Mundi Pharma Ltd.
- East African (I) Remedies Pvt Ltd
- Synmedic Laboratories
- Kee Pharma Ltd.
You can buy Clomid Generic or Clomiphene online without any prescription
- Select dosage/quantity
- Add medicine to cart
- Review shopping cart and proceed to checkout
- Sign in as an user or fill out information to complete the order
- Submit the order and wait for delivery